Spiral Dynamics® I Training
Spiral Dynamics® I is a great tool for everyone who is interested in the development of people and the differences in mental worlds. The Spiral Dynamics Model is based on the theory of Graves.
Do you want to…
- learn more about people and cultures?
- indicate directions of development and use them in your personal and organisational behaviour?
- motivate employees from their natural drive?
- stop pulling and pushing your employees?
- manage and direct more effective individuals and teams?
- manage more effectively by working in line with the inner motivators of your employees?
- gain tools to assemble more effective teams?
- gain more insight into human nature and mental development?
Then this intensive 3-day “Spiral Dynamics® I – Personal Development, Cultural Development, Individual Coaching and Managing with the Graves Model” might be an excellent Training for you.
Spiral Dynamics® provides insight into drives and motivators
Spiral Dynamics® provides answers to questions like: why are people so different? and what drives people? In the Spiral Dynamics® Model, Graves describes how people build their lives around clusters of values, so-called ‘Value Systems’. People who operate from various Value Systems will deal differently with:
Spiral Dynamics® I: What is necessary for development?
In this Training you will learn about the different Value Systems of people and you will learn how to connect to the values of others. The Spiral Dynamics® Model offers opportunities to bring about permanent (behavioural) changes. In doing so, you can motivate your employees from their natural drive. You will not have to push and pull your employees as much as before and you will be able to manage effective individuals and teams.
You can find a complete description of the Training in our brochure, which you can request via: email@example.com.
For Managers and HR Managers
This 3-day Professionalising Training is mainly aimed at Executives and (HR) Managers. The application of this model at an organisational level is discussed in Spiral Dynamics® II – Organisational Development, System Dynamics and the Graves Model.
Would you like to receive more information about this Training? Feel free to contact us.