Professional Training Program Business Human Neuro Management BHNM® III
For Senior Managers and Directors
Overarching Management. Learn how to control team- and organisational processes and how to use systemic interventions.
Learn how to connect and engage people
You will learn it all in the Professional Training Program Business Human Neuro Management® III.
What will you get out of this program for your professional development?
- You will learn tools to communicate firmly and to achieve results.
- You will learn to manage at an individual, team and organisational level.
- You will learn to communicate at a structural level with knowledge of the neurological processes that (sub)consciously play a role in the job attitude of your employees and in your department.
- You will learn about the origins and structure of the brain processes and will become a successful manager!
- You will learn about the cognitive processes and how to control them by using theoretical knowledge and practical interventions. Simple and effective!
- You will learn how to implement a large range of interventions to connect and engage your team and employees, to motivate them and to get rid of old wounds and to guide them in changes.
- You will be trained to optimally use your own neurological processes. And you will gain knowledge of system and organisational dynamics and how you can influence these as a manager.
Have a look at the datasheet for an overview of all of the modules in the Professional Training Program BHNM® III or request the brochure.
It is possible to participate in one or more separate modules and to put together a tailor-made development program.
Professional Training Programs Business Human Neuro Management® I t/m IV
A different Training Program for each management profile in the organisation.
Business Training Programs for all Professionals, tailor-made to all management profiles.
Vision Development, Developing new abilities, Controlling processes and Systemic control by not intervening. Personal Career Development and Organisational Development.
Skills – Abilities – Vision – Systemic Methods.
Composed and developed based on the fields of: Psychology, Linguistics, SCDM® System Theoretical Principles, Philosophy, NLP, Organisational Change Theories, Leadership Theories, Organisational Science. All put together in a very applicable curriculum.
Would you like to receive additional information? Feel free to contact us.