Master Class Systemic Work SCDM®: Entanglements and Obstructions
Do you want to get familiarised with and learn more about Systemic Work and work on personal issues? You can do it all in this 2-day Master Class Systemic Work.
Themes of Systemic Work
This Master Class focuses on the Themes of Systemic Work. You will work with specific themes within the systems. The topics are:
- Entanglements within systems
- The relationship with your own system and accepting your destiny
- Constellations based on fundamental systemic principles
- The different dynamics that can cause entanglements
- Constellation of symptoms or parts of yourself
- Dealing with sickness as a result of entanglements within families or organisations
- Specific themes: suicide / depression / self-criticism / anorexia / eating disorders and so on.
What is Systemic Work?
Systemic Work is the work that is carried out based on the systemic principles that we subconsciously, yet profoundly deal with every day. This applies to family systems as well as organisational systems. By exploring and experiencing the underlying patterns of the system there is room for organisations and people to look at who they truly are.
The Master Classes Systemic Work at Bureau Land.
Learning more about the specific subjects of Systemic Work in a 2-day Master Class
Each Master Class Systemic Work focuses on a different element of Systemic Work and is part of a larger framework. You will learn about the background of Systemic Work, gain knowledge about the systems of your own family and organisation and you will be able to work on your personal questions by working with family or organisational constellations. The Master Class is part of the Basic Program Systemic Work.
Would you like to receive more information about this Master Class? Feel free to contact us.