Master Class: My Added Value
Discover what unique qualities you possess and learn how to use them more effectively.
In this Master Class we will contextualise the notion of Added Value. You will learn to identify what is valuable to you and what your own value in this world is. You will discover your own unique personal qualities that make you a valuable person and you will learn how to develop these qualities in such a way that you will increase the impact they have on each aspect of your life.
In this 3-day Master Class you will do a lot with and discover and learn a lot about yourself, about the notion of Added Value and about Applied Psychology. In this Master Class you will:
- develop new concepts about yourself and let go of old concepts;
- discover your own unique potential which supports your personal growth;
- discover what the driving forces in your life are;
- learn how to deal with changes and how to look at changes differently;
- discover what your starting point is and where you want to go;
- learn how to make more impact with what you have to offer in this world.
By the end of this Master Class you will have created a personal document which will include your Added Value and how you can apply it in the world. This personal document will contain the following:
- Personal SWOT-analysis
- Driving forces
- Unique personal qualities
On the last day of the Master Class you will present your personal document to the other participants so that you can put all of the knowledge you have gained to practice.
For Professionals who want to get a steady footing in their current position;
For job-seekers who want to learn how to present themselves better in job interviews;
For people who want to learn more about themselves;
For everyone who wants to discover their personal talents.
Abilities to develop are:
Impact – Thoroughness – Creating an Effect – Communicative Skills – Creativity – Self-insight – Presenting – Ability to Stand Out.
“Give me a place to stand and I will move the world” – Archimedes
This is a 3-day Master Class.
The Master Classes are from 9.30 – 16.30.