- Do you want your employees to learn how to deal with disagreements and conflicts in their team/department?
- Do you want to learn how to effectively handle conflicts in your organisation?
- Do you want your employees to learn how to voice their opinion and how to handle conflicts?
- Or are you looking for a mediator for a conflict in your company?
Then Conflict Coaching/Conflict Making might be an excellent method for your organisation.
People often try to avoid disagreements because they are afraid that the situation might escalate into bigger, more intense conflicts, with all that this implies. The performance of the employees will regress, the communication will become less effective. Or even worse: conflicts could lead to agression and as a result employees could call in sick or departments could be disrupted.
After this training your employees will know how to effectively handle conflicts and this will give a great boost to the development of your organisation. Your employees will be open and honest towards each other and they will be confident enough to voice their opinions. Undercurrents and group formation will be things of the past and your employees will have more respect for each other which is beneficial for the effectiveness of your company.
Conflict Coaching can take place in different ways:
- One of our coaches can serve as a mediator in current conflicts.
- Conflict Coaching can also take place in a team coaching session. During a team coaching session we expose what is happening between people. By doing this we can show the underlying patterns of people’s behaviour and talk about it. After that, people are asked to agree on ways to improve their behaviour towards each other so that they can work together effectively again. In our approach there is room for people’s feelings about the conflict as well as people’s reasons for not expressing that there is a conflict.
In Conflict Coaching we use the theory and principles of NLP, Systems Thinking, Group Dynamics, Nonviolent Communication, Organisational Dynamics.
Do you want to know more about this type of Coaching? Feel free to contact us.