Master Class: Coaching
The Master Classes Coaching at Bureau Land are 3-day Coach Trainings which will deal with specific topics of Coaching. The topics of this Master Class are: the Basics of Coaching, Being a Coach and Coaching Leadership. You can do these Master Classes as separate Coach Trainings to deepen your knowledge of and specialising in Coaching. In order to fully develop yourself as a Professional Coach you can participate in our Professional Training Program Total Coaching® I which also includes this Master Class.
What is Coaching / Coaching Leadership?
The central question in this Master Class is “What is coaching / coaching leadership?”. Other related questions are:
- Which competences do you attribute to yourself as a coach?;
- Where do you get your inspiration from?;
- How can you inspire others to change?;
- Which beliefs and assumptions are central to your coaching/leadership?;
- What is your current coaching style or the style you wish to develop as a coach/manager?;
- What is necassary to be a flexible coach/manager?
Coaching with a capital C?
We will briefly discuss coaching with a small c and Capital Coaching and Sponsorship. Naturally, we will also discuss your goals. What do you wish to achieve in this 3-day Master Class Coaching? What are your natural talents? And in which direction do you want to develop yourself?
The topics in this Master Class Coaching
- What is coaching?;
- What kind of Coach/Manager do you want to be or become?;
- Global model, beliefs and assumptions;
- Conscious and subconscious processes;
- What is your current coaching style?;
- Set goals for your own development programme.
You can do this Master Class as a module of the NLP Practitioner Programme or the Professional Training Programme Total Coaching® I. You will receive a module certificate for the module so that, at a later stage, you will be eligible for the Certificates of the NLP Practitioner Programme (ABNLP-accredited) or the Professional Training Programme Total Coaching® I.
Would you like to receive more information about this Master Class? Feel free to contact us.